Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/21 17:24:08 UTC

update on JMS sampler

After a couple of days of experimenting and trying out different
things, I finally got some reliable results for publishing messages.
>From what I can see, letting the sampler do a set number of loops
doesn't really have much effect for 2-4K messages.

smaller messages might show a difference, but right now it looks like
having loop feature doesn't make a significant difference to my eyes.

hopefully I'll get the kinks worked out for the subscriber client.

I had to write a basic connectionfactory for the sampler, since
concurrent access to TopicConnectionFactory was resulting in bad
connections.

peter