Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Bruce Williams <wi...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/30 19:54:55 UTC

Click Stream Data

Does anyone know of a source of click stream data for a student research
project?

Bruce Williams

Concepts, like individuals, have their histories and are just as incapable
of withstanding the ravages of time as are individuals. But in and through
all this they retain a kind of homesickness for the scenes of their
childhood.
Soren Kierkegaard

Re: Click Stream Data

Posted by Bruce Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Aaron, it has to be click stream and the more the better.

Thanks everyone.

Re: Click Stream Data

Posted by Aaron Kimball <ak...@gmail.com>.

Re: Click Stream Data

Posted by brien colwell <xc...@gmail.com>.
Forgot to mention sheet music or tabs as another good source of sequence
data ;)
On Jan 30, 2011 2:45 PM, "brien colwell" <xc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You might consider starting with other sequence data like file bytes or
DNA.

Re: Click Stream Data