Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Miguel Payet <mp...@fastmail.fm> on 2015/07/03 04:23:43 UTC

Autocomplete for an a

Hello all,

I wonder if there is a way to make autocomplete choices for an action
parameter dependent on the value of another parameter. In this case, I
would like that the user select a client in the first parameter, and
then only the selected client's cases be shown in the second parameter.

    @ActionLayout(named = "Client report by case")
    public Blob clientReportByCase(
    @Parameter(optionality = Optionality.MANDATORY)
    @ParameterLayout(named = "Client") final Client client,
        @Parameter(optionality = Optionality.MANDATORY)
        @ParameterLayout(named = "Caso") final String case) {
	}

Thanks!
Miguel

Re: Autocomplete for an a

Posted by GESCONSULTOR <o....@gesconsultor.com>.
Hi Miguel.

You can uses conditional choices for that use case.

Please, see [1].

Un saludo:

Oscar

[1] http://isis.apache.org/guides/rg.html#2.1.3.-choices&%0B()