Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Takafumi Saito <s....@gmail.com> on 2017/07/04 03:27:59 UTC

Management of transfer across agents

Hi,

I’d like to manage the whole transfer of flume agents by aggregating
settings of each agents.
The goal is to construct online forwarding route, which figure out where
events will go, across flume agents.
Please let me know if there already are  libraries or plugins that realize
it.

If not, I will implement it myself.
I would appreciate it if someone would tell me good ideas.
I’m thinking to prepare an http port which return the transfer settings
formatted as JSON at first, because Flume can not show configuration online.

Thank you

Takafumi Saito