Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jing Zhou <ji...@netspread.com> on 2003/05/14 19:33:00 UTC

[CARRIER] The World is Not Enough

Hi, all,

Does anyone see the second bottleneck of Internet as the first one we saw ten years ago? If you are interested to
find out, we have a white paper at www.netspread.com. The to-be-unveiled Carrier is designed to resolve the
second bottleneck of Internet which allows massive users to compose and exchange web form based messages.

The efforts of developing a large number of web forms are reduced to near to that of authoring the same number of
static html pages. Therefore live web forms can be handled by any email users who understand basic html. This
is achieved through a set of algorithms, called Carrier Wheels. There are extensive documentations in our sites,
from installation guide to designer's guide with over 150 screen shots to help you understand the whole system.

One thing I am very proud of is that Carrier gains its own soul beyond Struts, a soul that leads us to where
we are now. It is discussed in the last section in our white paper.

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them in this community.

Regards,

Jing