Posted to user@struts.apache.org by john lee <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/10 17:49:05 UTC

html:hidden

How to assaign value to html:hidden field?

  but give me the error message, saying need double quote, after i put double quote before "<%..", cause jsp compile error,

  any clue?

  tks in advance

  john

---------------------------------
 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Re: html:hidden

Posted by Mike Baroukh <mb...@cardiweb.com>.
it's because setValue() for the taglib need a String.
try

Mike

Re: html:hidden

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Use plain told HTML and use your script tag.

Thanks,

Nuwan

Re: html:hidden

Posted by Nicolás Pace <ni...@gmail.com>.
On 6/10/07, john lee <sh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> How to assaign value to html:hidden field?

>   but give me the error message, saying need double quote, after i put double quote before "<%..", cause jsp compile error,
Which error did it cause?