Posted to general@xml.apache.org by "Mansfield, Dave" <DM...@gers.com> on 2000/12/12 22:16:23 UTC

Compiling Xerces on Solaris

Hi All!

I've been perusing through the archives and do not quite see a fix for my
problem.

Trying to build the C++ source on our Solaris box, I receive an "Internal
compiler error" on three modules (ReaderMgr.cpp, DOMString.cpp, and
DTEElementDecl.cpp).

I'm very out-of-date on Sun systems - so need some pointers.  Our
environment is:

Re: Compiling Xerces on Solaris

Posted by Phil Bolduc <ph...@bolduc.net>.
Upgrading your gcc version to 2.95.2 will resolve this issue I am pretty
sure.  I had problems compiling under very similar environment.  Upgrading
to gcc 2.95.2 solved it for us.  Check out:

  http://www.sunfreeware.com

for Solaris install pacakges.

Phil