Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2009/06/16 22:16:29 UTC

Adam Bien with his new book and OpenEJB

Hi,

Just stumbled upon Adam Bien's "Real World Java EE Patterns -
Rethinking Best Practices Book And Project" [1] where he wrote:

"All samples were tested and developed with Glassfish v2 - v3 and
Netbeans 6.5+ - but are not dependent on it. Reasons: Glassfish it the
official Java EE reference implementation and Netbeans GF integration
is superb. I tested the code partially on JBoss 5.1 and openEJB as
well"

Have you noticed our OpenEJB?! It's really nice of him to make sure
that OpenEJB is teamed with JBAS and GF to ensure book's samples Java
EE-compliancy, isn't it? :)

[1] http://www.adam-bien.com/roller/abien/entry/real_world_java_ee_patterns

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski

Re: Adam Bien with his new book and OpenEJB

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jun 16, 2009, at 1:16 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just stumbled upon Adam Bien's "Real World Java EE Patterns -
> Rethinking Best Practices Book And Project" [1] where he wrote:
>
> "All samples were tested and developed with Glassfish v2 - v3 and
> Netbeans 6.5+ - but are not dependent on it. Reasons: Glassfish it the
> official Java EE reference implementation and Netbeans GF integration
> is superb. I tested the code partially on JBoss 5.1 and openEJB as
> well"
>
> Have you noticed our OpenEJB?! It's really nice of him to make sure
> that OpenEJB is teamed with JBAS and GF to ensure book's samples Java
> EE-compliancy, isn't it? :)
>
> [1] http://www.adam-bien.com/roller/abien/entry/real_world_java_ee_patterns

Really nice of him to give us a shout out.

Thanks for posting this, Jacek!

-David