Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Alfonso Ubaldini <al...@its.na.it> on 2007/03/12 16:55:22 UTC

I: Attachments in the WSDL

  _____

Da: Alfonso Ubaldini [mailto:alfonso.ubaldini@its.na.it]
Inviato: lunedì 12 marzo 2007 16.44
A: 'axis-dev@ws.apache.org'
Oggetto: Attachments in the WSDL

I have wrote a web service with attachments. The service works fine but a
can see anything about this attachments in the WSDL when a call
“…..AxisProxyServices?wsdl”.

Can you help me to understand how can i solve this problem??

Thanks

Alfonso Ubaldini

R: Attachments in the WSDL

Posted by Alfonso Ubaldini <al...@its.na.it>.
Is releted to Axis 1.4

Alfonso

  _____

Is the prior email  related to Axis2 or Axis 1.x?

Saminda

--
Saminda Abeyruwan

Software Engineer