Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Alexei Sokolov <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/30 05:07:22 UTC

Component.isBehaviorAccepted() is not being checked inside Component.renderHead()

Hi,

I found that at the moment isBehaviorAccepted() method is not being called
from renderHead() method,
meaning that if behavior is rejected by component, it will contribute to the
header anyway. Is it expected?

Alex

Re: Component.isBehaviorAccepted() is not being checked inside Component.renderHead()

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.