Posted to custos@airavata.apache.org by "Bisht, Aarushi" <ab...@iu.edu> on 2019/10/15 03:28:06 UTC

Python SDK merged to master

Hi All,

The python SDK for authentication and admin services is now available on the master branch.  This is the github link https://github.com/apache/airavata-custos/tree/master/clients/python

I have made couple of changes in the SDK since the last meeting to address the feedback received during the call and to address code review comments from Marcus.

Feel free to clone the master branch using "git clone https://github.com/apache/airavata-custos.git" and play around with the SDK.

In the meantime I am working on deploying an instance of Keycloak on IU Jetstream for everyone to use. I am facing issues downloading ansible and running ansible playbooks on my windows machine. Let me know if anybody has successfully used ansible on windows, it would be really helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Aarushi Bisht

Re: Python SDK merged to master

Posted by "Bisht, Aarushi" <ab...@iu.edu>.
Hi All,

I have added the python SDK for user profile service and updated some of the existing SDKs. Alexandru, can you please send me the suggestions you had last time on the call. I could  try and implement those as well.

Also, I have made some refactoring to the backend user profile code to improve database querying. All the changes are in these PR?<https://github.com/apache/airavata-custos/pulls>.

Please, let me know if there are any questions or suggestions.

Regards,
Aarushi Bisht