Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Lachlan Donald <la...@ljd.cc> on 2003/02/12 02:33:02 UTC

OutOfMemory exceptions

I have been trying to figure out for sometime now what is causing my
constant  java.lang.OutOfMemoryError exceptions and crashes in Xindice
(check http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xindice-users&m=104276826914332&w=2
for more details).

I am using  -Xms128m -Xmx250m and when the crashes occur there is no
pagefile usage.

Could there maybe be a memory leak with XMLRPC? I use XMLRPC via php, so
that is entirely possible. Someone mentioned that they were planning on
doing some stress testing of Xindice, I would be interested to see whether
the XMLRPC interface crashes.

Regards,
Lachlan Donald