Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com> on 2018/04/01 10:45:32 UTC

Re: Cache is too slow

Hi,

Well, you're testing here not Ignite, but your JAX-RS services and Liberty
server. Could you check it by removing the Ignite cache invocation at all?
I'm pretty sure that you will get almost the same results without Ignite.

If you want to check Ignite, you can use yardstick:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/perfomance-benchmarking or some other
benchmarking tools, which will test only Ignite, without any web servers.

Regards,
Evgenii

Re: Cache is too slow

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
There is always a way to improve the performance! Well, it depends on the
size of your objects, machine, and network.

You need to understand that it's a distributed system and it's obvious that
it will not so fast as ConcurrentMap.

Evgenii

Re: Cache is too slow