Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Bertty Contreras <be...@scalytics.io> on 2021/04/05 17:23:02 UTC

Archive Rheem Repos

Hi Folks,

I'm archiving  the repos on https://github.com/rheem-ecosystem, I want to
ask you for some repositories that were not imported in the first shot.

Archetype
ML4all
rheem-benchmark
xdb

Do I need to bring inside of Apache Wayang?

Also, could you help me checking the links are correct? I check it but i
want your feedback

Best Regards,
Bertty

Re: Archive Rheem Repos

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <al...@scalytics.io>.
Hi Bertty,

Thanks for doing this, pls put a readme.md in our old repo which links to our Apache project. We have some confusion in the community regarding Rheem and Apache Wayang (incubating), therefore we need to make sure to tell that Wayang is / was Rheem and we had to rename for ™ reasons.

Thanks,
—Alex

Sent from my iPhone

> On 5. Apr 2021, at 21:39, bertty contreras <be...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  https://github.com/rheem-ecosystem, The repos on that link that it will
> archive
>
>> El lun, 5 abr 2021 a las 14:41, jorge Arnulfo Quiané Ruiz (<
>> quianeufo@gmail.com>) escribió:
>>
>> Hello Bertty,
>>
>> Among the fourth repositories that you listed, none has to be brought to
>> Wayang. It is enough to just archiving them.
>> Regarding the link, which links are you talking about? :p
>>
>> Best,
>> Jorge
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 7:23 PM Bertty Contreras <be...@scalytics.io>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Folks,
>>>
>>> I'm archiving  the repos on https://github.com/rheem-ecosystem, I want
>>> ask you for some repositories that were not imported in the first shot.
>>>
>>> Archetype
>>> ML4all
>>> rheem-benchmark

Re: Archive Rheem Repos