Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by James McGill <ja...@ableengineering.com> on 2009/10/19 21:22:51 UTC

Separate WorkEffortId for each OrderItem

I am in the process of changing Order so that I can associate each OrderItem
with its own WorkEffortId.
Is there any documentation, or do you have any advice that can help me be
sure that I have found every
place where the OrderHeader's WorkEffortId is used?   My plan so far is to
keep OrderHeaderWorkEffort,
but only to use it to populate a default in OrderItemWorkEffort, and then
instead of tracking a single OrderHeaderWorkEffort
elsewhere in the application, track multiple OrderItemWorkEfforts.

WorkOrderItemFulfillment seems to capture exactly what I want in
OrderItemWorkEffort, but I have not been able to figure out
what the implications would be if I allow a person to enter these while
creating a purchase order.

--
James McGill
Phoenix AZ