Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2001/06/07 17:21:16 UTC

[c2] Parameter aggregation?

Could anybody tell me if this is possible...

I have two internal feeds...

   <map:match pattern="*/*/*/*/pc">
    <map:generate
src="http://pc:8080/feed/{1}/{2}/{3}/{4}/description2.xml"/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="*/*/*/*/address">
    <map:generate src="http://pc:8080/feed/{1}/{2}/{3}/{4}/address.xml"/>
   </map:match>

and an aggregate one...

   <map:match pattern="*/*/*/*/aggregate.xml">
    <map:aggregate element="page">
     <map:part src="{1}/{2}/{3}/{4}/pc" element="postcode"/>
     <map:part src="{1}/{2}/{3}/{4}/address" element="address"/>
    </map:aggregate>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>

trying to pass parameters into the aggregate, producing this (in the
cocoon.log file)...

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.resolve(AbstractEnvironmen
t.java:206)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generat
eResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:230)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:206)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:224)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Have I done anything wrong or is this not possible?

of this email.