Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "technologyrss.mail" <te...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/02 07:54:28 UTC

Unable to start a VM due to insufficient capacity

*Hi,*

I setup Advanced zone using *ACS v4.15.1* but can't instance properly. I
attached ACS log file with my system dashboard as like below image.

For small environment for testing purposes. All servers are centos 7.8
with separate NFS storage.

*This is ACS log.*

*This is web browser error when I create instance.*

*This is my server system capacity,*

Please give me some idea what is issue for my system capacity?

*---**
**alamin*

Re: Unable to start a VM due to insufficient capacity

Posted by "technologyrss.mail" <te...@gmail.com>.
Please see my ACS log file ....

---
Alamin

Posted by "technologyrss.mail" <te...@gmail.com>.
Please see my ACS log file ....

---

Posted by Michael Kesper <mk...@schokokeks.org>.

Posted by "technologyrss.mail" <te...@gmail.com>.
I have two interface only internet traffic come from LAN.

enp2s0 (LAN link connected)
*Management*
                cloud-pod    10.66.100.10    255.255.0.0
vlan://untagged    10.66.16.1    10.66.16.10
*  Storage*
                Is blank
enp4s0 (WAN link but now not connected) Note : I use LAN ip because this
is my testing environment.
*Public ip range *
             10.66.100.10    255.255.0.0    vlan://untagged
10.66.15.1    10.66.15.10
*Guest *
             LAN    Isolated            10.1.1.0/24

*---**