Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/09 04:47:34 UTC

personal pages in confluence

Can i make a personal page in confluence. I want to plan the new
documentation and wanted to write some comments on a page. But, I dont
want anybody to be able to modify that page (they can view it). Is
that a possibility for somebody in the users group?

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: personal pages in confluence

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
aha!!  so its the whiteboarding concept that you were talking about
all the time. That was so dumb of me :) .

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour