Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Yusuf Goolamabbas <yu...@outblaze.com> on 2000/10/03 09:34:59 UTC

Having trouble validating with Schema's

Hi, I modified some example code from Elliote Rusty's site to validate
using XML-Schema. Attached please find the XML code, Schema file and the
Java code. No matter what I play around with namespaces [haven't
achieved Zen with them :-(], I get the following error's

General Schema Error: Grammar with uri : http://www.outblaze.com/ , can
not found.
 at line 10, column 2
 Element type "userprofile" must be declared.
  at line 10, column 2
  userprof.xml is well formed.

Any pointers to how to solve this would be appreciated

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas
yusufg@outblaze.com

Re: Having trouble validating with Schema's

Posted by Eric Ye <er...@locus.apache.org>.
what is date of the WD you are working with? Xerces currently support 04/07
version.
_____

Eric Ye * IBM, JTC - Silicon Valley * ericye@locus.apache.org

Posted by Yusuf Goolamabbas <yu...@outblaze.com>.