Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Christian Sørmarken <po...@imelika.com> on 2006/03/19 14:07:30 UTC

[users@httpd] Problems with AWStats in apache2.conf, error 403 or 500

Dear Apache Community

I have installed AWStats onto my server, but I am having problems with
the configuration of Apache to recognize AWStats. I am running Debian
3.1, Plesk 7.5.4 and Apache 2.0.54. When I have tried putting the
following code (http://imelika.com/code.txt) into
/etc/apache2/apache2.conf, and I try to access AWStats, all I get is an
error 403. When I tried adding it into my vhosts config file, nothing
happened at all, and when trying to get in into a .htaccess file, all I
get is error 500. I wondered if anyone could tell me if there is an
error with the code found in http://imelika.com/code.txt.

Best regards,
Christian