Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/01/17 15:55:12 UTC

Creating Shared Filters in JIRA

In order to share publicly with the community, lists of issues for newbies
or volunteers to work on, I would like to be able to save a filter and then
share the link.

All saved filters are only viewable to me. Is this permission I need to
seek from our local admin or something that infra would need to provide?

Thanks,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Creating Shared Filters in JIRA

Posted by Chris Lambertus <cm...@apache.org>.
Please create an INFRA Jira ticket with your request.

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Hi all,