Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by gi...@gmx.de on 2009/11/12 13:29:20 UTC

Return doc if one or more query keywords occur multiple times

Hello,

I am using Dismax request handler for queries:

...select?q=foo bar foo2 bar2&qt=dismax&mm=2...

With parameter "mm=2" I configure that at least 2 of the optional clauses must match, regardless of how many clauses there are.

But now I want change this to the following:

List all documents that have at least 2 of the optional clauses OR that have at least one of the query terms (e.g. foo) more than once.

Is this possible?
Thanks,
Gisto

--
DSL-Preisknaller: DSL Komplettpakete von GMX schon für
16,99 Euro mtl.!* Hier klicken: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

Re: Return doc if one or more query keywords occur multiple times

Posted by gi...@gmx.de.
Anyone?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: I am using Dismax request handler for queries:
:
: ...select?q=foo bar foo2 bar2&qt=dismax&mm=2...
: But now I want change this to the following:
:
: List all documents that have at least 2 of the optional clauses OR that
: have at least one of the query terms (e.g. foo) more than once.

off the top of my head, the easiest way to do something like this is by
duplicating the query string...

	?q=foo bar foo2 bar2 foo bar foo2 bar2&qt=dismax&mm=2

... it doesn't play nicely with "pf", but you don't seem to be using that.

-Hoss