Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/07/09 10:20:23 UTC

Becoming a committer

The official process of becoming a committer has been documented here:
https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community/contribute.html#become-committer

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

D.

Re: Becoming a committer

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Please let me know when the nomination happens. I will be shameless enough
to say that I am raving to get commit access to the magical repository ;)

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 2:17 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Yes, assuming there are no issues that require urgent attention.
>
> On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 1:44 AM, Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I guess that happens before we graduate?
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org
> >
> > wrote:

> > > noise
> :)
> > > >

> > > Haha :)
> > >
> > > Yes Atri, I agree. We will be proposing adding several new committers
> > soon
> > > (you will be in the list).

> > here:
> > > > >

> https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community/contribute.html#become-committer

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Atri
> > *l'apprenant*

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: Becoming a committer

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Re: Becoming a committer

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 1:25 AM, Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > That means I am more than ready since I am the one making most of the
> noise
> > and troubling people! (And have multiple code contributions as well) :)
> >

> Haha :)
>
> Yes Atri, I agree. We will be proposing adding several new committers soon
> (you will be in the list).
>

> > And yes,  pretty eager to join the committers league ;)
> > On 9 Jul 2015 13:51, "Dmitriy Setrakyan" <ds...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > The official process of becoming a committer has been documented here:
> > >

> https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community/contribute.html#become-committer
> > >
> > > Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.
> > >
> > > D.

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: Becoming a committer