Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Morten <li...@kikobu.com> on 2003/10/12 00:10:29 UTC

Resource needed for bean:write!?

Hi. Running Tomcat 4.0.6 w. Struts 1.1. I have some JSP like the
following:

<logic:iterate collection="<%=dao.getItems()%>" id="bean" type="...">
   <bean:write name="bean" property="value"/><br/>
</logic:iterate>

When I try to execute this, I get:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:471)

Why? If I comment out the bean:write, it runs fine. I have no need
of configuring resources (and thus none are present in my struts config
file).

Any way I can fool the WriteTag to not go alooking for resource
bundles? :)

Morten