Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "pratika.sarda" <pr...@yash.com> on 2016/06/09 09:02:50 UTC

SolrInputDocument required id in solr5.4 but the same program run on solr5.0 without any id

Hi,

SolrInputDocument requires id in solr5.4 but the same program run on solr5.0
without any id on adding doc.

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$RemoteSolrException: Error
from server at http://localhost:8983/solr/CampaignCore: [doc=null] missing
required field: campaignId
at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.executeMethod(HttpSolrClient.java:576)
	at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.request(HttpSolrClient.java:240)
	at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.request(HttpSolrClient.java:229)
	at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrRequest.process(SolrRequest.java:149)
	at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrClient.add(SolrClient.java:106)
	at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrClient.add(SolrClient.java:71)
	at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrClient.add(SolrClient.java:85)
	at com.yash.campaign.app.CampaignJob.main(CampaignJob.java:15)

If I add id into child doc then document will get added but solr query which
I had written for solr5.0 won`t run in solr5.4.
Please suggest me any alternative, so my child doc will not require id in
solr5.4 or later.

Regards,
Pratika