Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Marilene Noronha Roder <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/28 01:55:38 UTC

DAS error after upgrading code to recent revision

 Hello

I did an upgrade of the SDO/DAS code base and now the
companyweb.CompanyClient DAS sample and some other of my test programs that
use Tuscany DAS are failing with this exception:
Would anyone have any insigth of what could be causing this? Thanks

Marilene N Roder

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(*J9VMInternals.java:195*)

at sun.misc.Unsafe.ensureClassInitialized(*Native Method*)

at sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorFactory.newFieldAccessor(*
UnsafeFieldAccessorFactory.java:43*)

at sun.reflect.ReflectionFactory.newFieldAccessor(*ReflectionFactory.java
:150*)

at java.lang.reflect.Field.acquireFieldAccessor(*Field.java:945*)

at java.lang.reflect.Field.getFieldAccessor(*Field.java:926*)

at java.lang.reflect.Field.get(*Field.java:385*)

at org.apache.tuscany.sdo.util.SDOUtil.registerStaticTypes(*SDOUtil.java:813
*)

at org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.util.ConfigUtil.loadConfig(*ConfigUtil.java:48
*)

at org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.impl.DASImpl.<init>(*DASImpl.java:62*)

at org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.impl.DASFactoryImpl.createDAS(*
DASFactoryImpl.java:31*)

at org.apache.tuscany.samples.das.companyweb.CompanyClient.<init>(*
CompanyClient.java:36*)

at companyweb.CompanyWebTest.main(*CompanyWebTest.java:57*)

Caused by: *
org.eclipse.emf.common.util.BasicEList$BasicIndexOutOfBoundsException*:
index=0, size=0

at org.eclipse.emf.common.util.BasicEList.get(*BasicEList.java:512*)

at
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.config.impl.ConfigFactoryImpl.initializeMetaData(
*ConfigFactoryImpl.java:480*)

at org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.config.impl.ConfigFactoryImpl.init(*
ConfigFactoryImpl.java:370*)

at org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.config.ConfigFactory.<clinit>(*
ConfigFactory.java:28*)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(*Native Method*)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(*J9VMInternals.java:177*)

... 12 more

Re: DAS error after upgrading code to recent revision

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
After an offline chat with Marilene, we found that this problem was being
caused when the sure-fire tries to run the das tests and the JDK (in this
case IBM JDK) is installed in a folder with spaces on the name
(e.gC:\Program Files). Moving the JDK to a more standard folder name
(without
spaces) solve the problem.

--
Luciano Resende