Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/26 19:20:00 UTC

Use of 0.15-incubating?

The list is very quiet. I was expecting that the latest release would
generate some traffic. Has anyone tried out 0.15-incubating?

Shane

Re: Use of 0.15-incubating?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The list is very quiet. I was expecting that the latest release would
>  generate some traffic. Has anyone tried out 0.15-incubating?

I tried it out during the vote, and the functionality that is there
(compiling?) seems to work.  I'd like to see a simple C# archetype and
NUnit support added back next.

(It looks like there are some archetypes on trunk, but I only see the
parent pom released with 0.15.)

--
Wendy