Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jorge Ruben Macias Lopez <jm...@protel.net.mx> on 2002/11/26 19:19:28 UTC

Tomcat Freezes when an Action or ActionForm is updated

Hello, I hope some of you guys has seen something like this and knows how to
prevent it, I'm running struts 1.02 with tomcat 4.0.1 on Win2K Server.  I'm
using Eclipse for IDE and everytime I save one of my Action or ActionForm
classes on Eclipse, I see in the tomcat console the message:
WebappClassLoader: Resource whatever .... was modified, so it is fine.  But
the problem is after that, tomcat will answer no more requests, unitl I shut
it down and restart it.

Thanks for your time guys,

Jorge Macias