Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org> on 2021/03/01 11:02:14 UTC

Re: On Ozone project ideas / initial contributions - from ozone wiki page for new contributors

I think it's the good place to start a discussion. Usually they are high
level tasks and it's better to have more visibility (and archived
history) for any conclusion / design discussion.

Especially as this page is a generic collection of "idea"s and some of
them can be specified only the author of the idea. (For example I know
that adding object id was suggested for the Fuse file systems, but
without having one I am not sure the exact requirements)

Marton