Posted to users@camel.apache.org by apara <ap...@standardset.com> on 2015/06/30 15:59:22 UTC

Adding some parallelism to synchronous route

I have a route which routs message between different beans:

.bean(a)
.bean(b)
.bean(c)
.bean(d)
.bean(e)

I am realizing that processing of beans b, c, d does not need to be
sequential, but can in fact be performed in parallel.  However, e, still
need to occur after all a,b,c,d, have been processed.

So, I am looking for something like:

.bean(a)
.parallel(b,c,d)
.bean(e)

What camel pattern should I look into in implementing the parallel part of
the above route?

Thanks.
-AP_

Re: Adding some parallelism to synchronous route

Posted by Hans Loven <th...@gmail.com>.
Multicast to b,c,d, with the parallel processing option enabled

Pardon the brevity,
Sent from my phone