Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Adam Ratcliffe <ad...@prema.co.nz> on 2005/04/05 22:56:57 UTC

Email Capability

Hi,

I need to add email support to a cocoon application and am wondering what the
preferred way of doing this is these days.

The sendmail action seems to support all of the features of the Java Mail API
that I need to use, would this be my best option?

Cheers
Adam

Re: Email Capability

Posted by Adam Ratcliffe <ad...@prema.co.nz>.
Hi Phillippe

Like you I'm working with flow so neither the sendmail logicsheet or
action seemed a natural fit.  Most of the messages I'll be generating
will be in HTML format so I'll probably look at building these using an
internal pipeline called from flowscript, and then use Java Mail
within flow such as you're doing.

Cheers
Adam

Re: Email Capability