Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Martin Redington <m....@ucl.ac.uk> on 2002/10/29 17:44:07 UTC

Secure XML-RPC (was Activity)

Ok. Here are my hello world's and a readme for my secure xml-rpc
issues. Basically, I can start the server by creating a keystore called
"testkeys" and password "password", but my client chokes on the
connection.

I'm not sure what I need to add to the keystore, change via the
SecurityTool, or modify in the client.

I would eventually like to get *everything* working (e.g., TLS, SSL,
Authentication, etc), but its best to start with the basics, I guess.

Any pointers gratefully received.

    cheers,
       Martin

Re: Secure XML-RPC (was Activity)

Posted by Martin Redington <m....@ucl.ac.uk>.
p.s.

I've seen the list archive threads:

http://www.mail-archive.com/rpc-user@xml.apache.org/msg00206.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/rpc-user@xml.apache.org/msg00412.html

which didn't shed that much light on the situation.

http://www.mail-archive.com/rpc-user@xml.apache.org/msg00218.html

was very interesting, but if it's that fiddly, something is surely
wrong somewhere.

Posted by Martin Redington <m....@ucl.ac.uk>.
p.s.