Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Supun Malinga <su...@wso2.com> on 2011/11/30 12:41:07 UTC

Re: Support for exposing ejb 3.x as web-services

Hi All,

After some work I could modify the ejb Message receivers to support ejb3.0.
I made this as a separate message receiver. Three new classes introduced.
org/apache/axis2/rpc/receivers/ejb/EJB3Util.java
org/apache/axis2/rpc/receivers/ejb/EJB3InOnlyMessageReceiver.jav
org/apache/axis2/rpc/receivers/ejb/EJB3MessageReceiver.java

Created a jira @ [1].
Attached a draft patch to the jira. I'll further look into do more fine
tuning and testing with different appservers.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5204

thanks,

Posted by Supun Malinga <su...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 6:59 PM, Isuru Suriarachchi <is...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Supun,
>
> Please try to create some samples as well for EJB 3.0 support.

sure will do.

thanks,

Posted by Isuru Suriarachchi <is...@gmail.com>.
Hi Supun,