Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by John Kolvereid <od...@op.net> on 2004/04/02 15:27:01 UTC

2.0.40 issue

Hi,
    I am using 2.0.40 and cannot access an index.htm page in a directory
off the DocumentRoot.  I am wondering if it is a configuration problem
or a problem w/ my version of Apache.  I never had this problem w/ v
1.3.23 but the configs may have changed since then, al
    Another curious factor is that I have no problem accessing the
index.htm page locally from my LAN (even when I access the site thru the
internet).  However, when I try from a different location I cannot
access it.  I doubt seriously that it is a firewall issue - but who
knows.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thx.

John Kolvereid
www.akaodin.com

Re: 2.0.40 issue

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, John Kolvereid wrote:

>     I am using 2.0.40 and cannot access an index.htm page in a directory
> off the DocumentRoot.  I am wondering if it is a configuration problem

Please send this question to users@httpd.apache.org rather than dev@httpd.
See http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html for more details.

Thanks,
Cliff