Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Alexandre�POLOZOFF � <al...@polozoff.com> on 2000/09/05 19:19:49 UTC

setting the -nowarn option on jikes?

I'm having no luck figuring out how to set -nowarn on the jikes compile.
There seems to be no option in the javac tag to do this. Is there some
other way?

-Alexandre

---
Sent via the OfficeServant.com web-mail server
Come to the free anytime, anywhere web-based office applications server

Re: setting the -nowarn option on jikes?

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@mad.scientist.com>.
At 12:19  5/9/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm having no luck figuring out how to set -nowarn on the jikes compile.
>There seems to be no option in the javac tag to do this. Is there some
>other way?

try playiong with the folowing jikes specific parameters

  <property name="build.compiler.emacs" value="on"/>
  <property name="build.compiler.warnings" value="true"/>
  <property name="build.compiler.pedantic" value="true"/>
  <property name="build.compiler.depend" value="true"/>

Cheers,

Pete