Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Sven Helmberger <sv...@gmx.de> on 2008/11/22 13:11:04 UTC

jcouchdb: a Java5 CouchDB driver

Hello,

I have written a new Java5 CouchDB driver. It's available at
http://code.google.com/p/jcouchdb/ under a revised BSD license.

I send this in the hope that other people are interested in my project
and would be very happy to receive comments and/or suggestions about it.

I would also like you to link to it from the java page of the
documentation if you find my project acceptable.
--
Sven Helmberger

Re: jcouchdb: a Java5 CouchDB driver

Posted by Sven Helmberger <sv...@gmx.de>.
Chris Anderson schrieb:
> On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 4:11 AM, Sven Helmberger <sv...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> I would also like you to link to it from the java page of the documentation
>> if you find my project acceptable.
>
> Feel free to add your link to this page. The wiki loves being edited!

I was a little thrown off because it says "Immutable Page" at the bottom
which somehow does not sound like it wants to be edited, but I see now
that that was a false impression.

Re: jcouchdb: a Java5 CouchDB driver

Posted by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.

http://jchris.mfdz.com