Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/04 10:53:46 UTC

Spark branch-3.1

Hi all,

It’s 4th PDT and branch-3.1 is cut out now as planned.

Mid Dec 2020 QA period. Focus on bug fixes, tests, stability and docs.
Generally, no new features merged

Now we’re in the QA period. Please focus on testing, polishing, stability
and docs
for Spark 3.1.0, and hope we can have a nice Spark 3.1.0 on time :-).

In addition, I retargeted several JIRAs to 3.2.0. Please un-target or
re-target issues
if they don’t make sense for 3.1.

Thank you all in advance.

Re: Spark branch-3.1

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
Shane, do you mind setting up Jenkins jobs for branch-3.2 please?

Re: Spark branch-3.1

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Spark branch-3.1

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.