Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by biletnikov <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/03 17:56:30 UTC

Discount management for products from many suppliers

Hello all.

Our OFBiz platform works like distributer between customers and suppliers by
selling products.
All our products are stored and delivered by suppliers.
What is the best way to apply discounts on the products from some suppliers
for some customers!  ??
As I see the CostComponent relates to the Product entity, but we deal also
with SupplierProduct. It means a product from supplier A may have a
discount, but from Supplier B  not!

Thank you.

Re: Discount management for products from many suppliers

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I am not sure if the marketing or promos are setup for from party to party.
That is the direction I would go with.
Promos make decisions at the time of the sale.
You can also look are price rules.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man