Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Yongjun Zhang <yj...@apache.org> on 2017/08/30 03:52:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Xiao Chen, Wei-Chiu Chuang, and John Zhuge as a new PMC members

Hi All,

It is my pleasure to announce that the Apache Hadoop PMC voted to add
Xiao Chen, Wei-Chiu Chuang and John Zhuge as PMC members in recognition of
their contributions to Apache Hadoop.

Please join me in congratulating them!

Best regards,

--Yongjun

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Xiao Chen, Wei-Chiu Chuang, and John Zhuge as a new PMC members

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Xiao/Wei-Chiu/John!

- Wangda

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Xiao, Wei-Chiu, John!

Posted by JH Lin <ma...@163.com>.
congrats and well deserved

Posted by Sunil Govind <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yufei Gu <fl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Xiao, Wei-Chiu and John!

Best,

Yufei

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Takanobu Asanuma <ta...@yahoo-corp.jp>.
Congratulations Xiao, Wei-Chiu and John!

Thanks,
Takanobu

Posted by Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Xiao, Wei-Chiu and John!

- Rohith Sharma K S

--
Thanks & Regards
Rohith Sharma K S

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Xiao Chen, Wei-Chiu Chuang, and John Zhuge as a new PMC members

Posted by Junping Du <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Welcome onboard, Xiao, Wei-Chiu and John. Keep up good work!

Thanks,

Junping