Posted to users@camel.apache.org by JamesG <eh...@hotmail.com> on 2016/09/07 16:15:51 UTC

Stop route - return customized message to caller

Hi,

I have a CXF route and I noticed that we're able to stop the route by
executing
the stop method through CamelContext.

I'm trying to see whether I can leverage on this feature to switch my system
into maintenance mode, and reject all the incoming requests. It works fine,
but the error message (404) doesn't seem friendly enough to the callers.

Is it possible to return customized message either in HTTP or SOAP
when a route is stopped.

Kindly advise.

Thanks in advance.