Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2003/09/29 03:20:11 UTC

RC1 announcement contents

Can we please include a list of fixed bugs and outstanding ones in the rc1
announcement?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Re: RC1 announcement contents

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 22:17, bob mcwhirter wrote:
> > I'm in no rush, you want to start? Is there a way to query JIRA for
> > fixes between now and the last release?
>
> Yah, if you've used the Roadmap feature appropriately, and marked
> bugs with the correct fixed-in-version, then yes, it's super-easy.

Cool, never done it myself but looks like Dion has already done it so
we're set.

> Dunno if we have.
>
> 	-bob

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: RC1 announcement contents

Posted by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com>.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

I will but don't wait for me. I'm on a business trip in India and I have
very little time.

Thanks
-Vincent

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
dion@multitask.com.au wrote on 29/09/2003 11:39:22 AM:

> Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> wrote on 29/09/2003 11:20:12 AM:
>
> > On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 21:20, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> > > Can we please include a list of fixed bugs and outstanding ones in
the
> rc1
> > > announcement?
> >
> > +1
> >
> > I'm in no rush, you want to start? Is there a way to query JIRA for
> > fixes between now and the last release?
Do you mean that you're in no rush to do the release?

I thought you'd asked for no commits to take place while you're at it?

You mentioned about being able to commit again 'tonight', but I've got no
idea when that means for me.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Re: RC1 announcement contents

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> wrote on 29/09/2003 11:20:12 AM:

> On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 21:20, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> > Can we please include a list of fixed bugs and outstanding ones in the
rc1
> > announcement?
>
> +1
>
> I'm in no rush, you want to start? Is there a way to query JIRA for
> fixes between now and the last release?

It's in the Roadmap.

e.g.

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?view=&tempMax=1000&decorator=printable&start=0&fixfor=10181&mode=hide&reset=true&pid=10030

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 21:20, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> Can we please include a list of fixed bugs and outstanding ones in the rc1
> announcement?

+1

I'm in no rush, you want to start? Is there a way to query JIRA for
fixes between now and the last release?

> --
> dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
> Blog:      http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/dion/