Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> on 2002/03/25 17:32:18 UTC

[WARN] Batik jar contains xml-apis classes!

Hi, team!

Batik jar contains org.w3c.* and org.xml.* packages that override
xml-apis.jar classes and this causes errors in i18n samples (at least). (And
that classes quite out of date and has old known bugs).

FYI: I've been trying to use Xerces 2.0.1, but the result was an exception
somewhere in contextualize() of CocoonServlet. This can be related to
manifest or some other classpath issue.

Best regards,

Konstantin Piroumian
Leading Software Developer

Protek Flagship LLC
Phone: + 7 095 795 0520 * 1288
Fax: + 7 095 795 0525
E-mail: kpiroumian@flagship.ru
http://www.protek.com

RE: [WARN] Batik jar contains xml-apis classes!

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Fixed, thanks for your help!

Carsten