Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Andrea Leistra <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 20:05:27 UTC

Current example of classifying using Naive Bayes?

Hi,

I'm having trouble actually using my trained and tested Naive Bayes
classification model to classify new documents.  All the examples I've
been able to find online are using the now-deprecated
ClassifierContext.     I'm trying to use classifyFull, but I haven't
been able to figure out how to take the last step and go from the
vector it produces to an actual map from document to category.  Could
someone please point me in the direction of a current (as of Mahout
0.7) example, or just suggest what the final step is?

Andrea Leistra
aleistra@gmail.com