Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/03/14 01:33:05 UTC

回复:Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating)

+1 (binding)

Best regards,

Ted Liu, ASF Member

  2020 年 3 月 14 日周六 9:31,Xin Wang<da...@gmail.com> 写道:   +1 (non-binding)

- Xin

Tianqi Chen <tq...@cs.washington.edu> 于2020年3月14日周六 上午9:26写道:

Xin

Re: Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating)

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating)

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
+1 ( binding )