Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Philipp B." <ph...@googlemail.com> on 2011/09/28 17:17:13 UTC

unable to install plugin procrun

Hi Geronimo-Community,

currently I am trying to install the Plugin "procrun" (Geronimo Plugins,
Windows Service Wrapper) according to the wiki-page of the
geronimo-Documentation:
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/running-geronimo-as-a-windows-service.html

I tried to add this repository to my repository-list via the Geronimo web
console: http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.2/

But I always receive the following error:
Unable to connect to
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.2/(Connection timed out:
connect)

Opening this site with the webbrowser works fine.

I am using geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2.1. The logfile does not contain any
information about this error.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in Advance,

Philipp

Re: unable to install plugin procrun

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
I just tried it on my local environment, and it works for me. I guess that
the firewall blocks the access from Geronimo process.

--
Ivan