Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2014/06/27 02:15:15 UTC

Instagram Provider

We have a client who is eager to start collecting and visualizing
Instagram posts from persons of interest.

This will be a brand new provider so I wanted to send out a notice for
anyone who might want to pitch in (or just follow along through the
process of connecting a new provider to streams).

I've bootstrapped a new module in the 'instagram' branch off of some
classes in the twitter provider that do essentially the same thing.
I've also created a couple of tasks related to the story, and started
up a source->activity mapping design doc (link below - use mindmup.com
to view/edit/commit).

https://github.com/steveblackmon/streams-mindmaps/blob/master/InstagramMediaDataActivitySerializer.mup

Anyone interested in design, implementation, or testing of this
feature over the next 3 days?

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org

Re: Instagram Provider

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
I just pushed a mindmup into streams-provider-instagram/metadata.  It has a
solid mapping from Instagram media to Activity

Re: Instagram Provider

Posted by Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
This weekend for me is bad but I would like to follow the development
somewhere maybe JIRA, blogspot, or anything else.

Renato M.

Re: Instagram Provider

Posted by Kevin Safford <kt...@gmail.com>.

Re: Instagram Provider