Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andi Reinbrech <AR...@multichoice.co.za> on 2004/02/09 15:20:44 UTC

CLASSPATH

I still can't figure this out:  when I run TC from startup.bat, the app
picks up licenses.txt which is in the CLASSPATH.  When I run the service, it
ignores it.

I have added -Djava.class.path=c:\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.18\common\classes to
the service installer but no luck.

(BTW, butting it into /WEB-INF/classes doesn't work either).

Thanks,
Andi

OH, PS, When I run the app using SimpleAxisServer everything works fine
because the PATH and CLASSPATH are in tact.

Thanks,
Andi

Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business of MultiChoice Africa is proprietary to
the company. Any view or opinion expressed in this message may be the view of the individual and should not automatically
be ascribed to the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or
copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile
or telephone and destroy the original message.