Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Emmanuel Cecchet <Em...@inrialpes.fr> on 2004/11/23 14:24:49 UTC

HOWTO use C-JDBC and Derby

Hi all,

I have written a small HOWTO on how to use C-JDBC with Apache Derby.
There are 2 parts:
- using C-JDBC as a replacement for the "IBM DB2 JDBC Universal Driver
for Derby/Network Server" to remotely access Derby,
- using C-JDBC to provide clustering capabilities to Derby.

The document is accessible from
http://c-jdbc.objectweb.org/current/doc/HOWTO_CJDBC_Derby_v0.2.pdf and
should also be shortly available from the Derby web site.

All comments are welcome,
Emmanuel

Re: HOWTO use C-JDBC and Derby

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
oops! you're right! I'll fix that right away.

The problem is just the link to http://c-jdbc.objectweb.org , right?
The doc downloads themselves should be OK. At least I was  able to
download both just now with Firefox.

Thanks for the report!

 -jean

Re: HOWTO use C-JDBC and Derby