Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ssamarin <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/14 18:23:16 UTC

ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException in wicket 6.19

Hello,
I've been trying to figure out the following problem with
AjaxPagingNavigator:

org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException:
Behavior rejected interface invocation. Component: [AjaxPagingNavigationLink
[Component id = pageLink]] Behavior:
org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.navigation.paging.AjaxPagingNavigationLink$1@107ac94f
Listener: [RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public
abstract void org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]

This is getting thrown quite often, sometimes on every 3rd page link of
navigator.
Had no success in resolving this so far, would appreciate your help.

Regards, Stepan.

Re: ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException in wicket 6.19

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Great!
Have fun!

Martin Grigorov
Freelancer, available for hire!
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by ssamarin <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 2:04 PM, ssamarin <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well,
>
> Behaviour is the following: click once in navigator and wait. Components of
> the page are not refreshed at all but component page number is disabled in
> background.

There must be some JS error if the components are not refreshed at the
client side.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It could be https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5676