Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/11/21 13:05:09 UTC

AW: Code-Retreat on Mallorca?

Hi all,

so Sebasitan and I just checked in to LH 1158 and we're on seats 25A and 25B ... so if Julian and Tim would like ... 24 and 26 should still be empty.

I'm probably going to switch off and take with me the Beckhoff device and the Siemens S7 1200. I was planning on bringing our new Siemens LOGO! Based IoT Robot, unfortunately I got the missing parts today and it would just be way too much work for finishing it till tomorrow and I just noticed I need 2 micro SD cards (For Raspberry and LOGO) and currently have none. ... Perhaps if a Miracle is going to happen, I might be able, but don't expect me to have it in my suitcase. Perhaps it would also be good to not check the luggage till we're all there ... eventually there might be a chance that I've got too much weight in my suitcase (all the tech-stuff and so) so we might be better off distributing the weight a little ;-)

I would suggest we meet at Terminal A, as this is where the Lufthansa flights usually depart.

So what I'm gonna bring with me is:
- A little switch
- A few network cables (Please bring one for your laptops ... and ideally not just 50cm)
- 2 PLCs
- Stickers
- Toddy (He cannot wait and is bugging me all the time: "How many days?!?!?")
- Perhaps the Robot

Sangria and stuff we'll get as soon as we're on the Island ;-)

So if you have some PLCs you could bring with you ... the more the better ... also if someone has a little WiFi router ... would also be cool ... A 3G/LTE WiFi router: even better ;-)

Anything else I should bring with me?

Looking forward to our little work-trip.

Chris

Am 02.08.18, 10:39 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <ju...@me.com>:

    Hi,

    Can’t promise I’m make it at this point (given it’s the other side of the world) but it sounds like a fun idea.

    Thanks,
    Justin